Florabundance is pleased to announce our sixth annual floral design conference bringing the industry's top wedding and event designers together here in the beautiful Santa Barbara area.
Our upcoming event will be held on January 14th,15th, and 16th of 2019. We are excited to say that our venue is the Santa Barbara wedding destination location, the Santa Barbara Woman's Club, with outdoor patios, rustic & historical architecture, fireplaces, and a full stage. The area is lush and green with much local flora and fauna. There is plenty of room for us to work and play with our flowers.
If you would like to sign-up for the event and do not see the price or the quantity above, please sign in to your Florabundance Shopping Cart account. If you have not created an online account with us, please follow this link to register for one.
This conference will provide workshops focusing on inspirational designing, the industry’s latest trends, social media expertise, the business end of floral, cutting edge floral supplies, and more. Let the beauty of the American Riviera inspire your work to reach new heights!
The three-day event will feature the following Designers and Presenters:
- Kiana Underwood of Tulipina
- Hitomi Gilliam AIFD, PFCI
- Jessica Zimmerman of Zimmerman Weddings + Education
- Brian Watson of Myrtie Blue
- Alicia Schwede of Flirty Fleurs
- Holly Chapple of Holly Heider Chapple Flowers (representing Syndicate Sales)
*Celebrated as an industry TOP PHOTOGRAPHER, Corbin Gurkin will be joining us during Design Days 2019. This is an experience you cannot miss!
- During the checkout process, choose January 15, 2019, for the Delivery Date.
- Choose the 'Pickup' option for the order.
- You must be signed in to your Florabundance Online Account to see event pricing.
Also Included with your Registration:
- All cut flowers used during the event and design sessions
- Seven Unique Design & Educational Sessions (including all necessary materials)
- Professional photos of your curated designs
- Daily lunch and a wonderful closing dinner
- Opening Night Meet & Greet plus Wine Tasting at the Fess Parker Resort, Sunday, January 13th in the evening.
- $250.00 flower credit to be applied to your first or next floral order with Florabundance, to be used after the completion of Design Days 2019..
- Tour of Florabundance including breakfast, product presentations, and networking opportunities
- Transportation to and from the Fess Parker Resort to the event locations (by bus)
- Transportation from the airport provided by Fess Parker Resort (arranged with the resort)
You can now book your hotel room and receive our group rate. If you have any specific Reservation requests or challenges, please contact Emily Wasem who is Fess Parker's on-site Reservations Group Coordinator. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
, and her direct line is 805-884-8587.
To obtain a refund for workshop registration fees, written notice of cancellation is required, to be received at the Florabundance office, by the dates noted below:
- By November 1, 2018 - for Full Refund
- By December 1, 2018 - for 50% Refund
- After December 2, 2018 - No Refund
Paid registrations are transferable to another floral professional.
Floral design by Kiana Underwood of Tulipina
Continuing education in floral design helps make our businesses more successful! It is a great incentive and investment as these are hands-on workshops where you will learn new techniques and get new ideas. In addition, you get to work with amazing flowers in a beautiful coastal setting while networking with other floral design professionals! To view some of the past events, check out #florabundancedesigndays and follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.