Florabundance is pleased to announce our sixth annual floral design conference bringing the industry's top wedding and event designers together here in the beautiful Santa Barbara area.
Our upcoming event will be held on January 15th,16th, and 17th of 2018. We are excited to say that our venue is the very beautiful Klentner Ranch
with spectacular ocean views and plenty of room for us to work and play with our flowers.
If you would like to sign-up for the event and do not see the price or the quantity above, please sign in to your Florabundance Shopping Cart account. If you have not created an online account with us, please follow this link to register for one.
This conference will provide workshops focusing on inspirational designing, the industry’s latest trends, social media expertise, the business end of floral, and more. Come let the beauty of the American Riviera inspire your work to reach new heights!
The three day event will feature the following Designers and Presenters:
Hitomi Gilliam AIFD, PFCI | Holly Chapple of Holly Heider Chapple Flowers | Kiana Underwood of Tulipina |
Alicia & Adam Rico of Bows + Arrows | Brian Watson of Myrtie Blue | Alicia Schwede of Flirty Fleurs |
Sarah Collier of Taken By Sarah
Summary of Event:
Location: Klentner Ranch
in Carpinteria, California
Event Dates: January 15-17, 2018
- During the check out process, choose January 15, 2018 for the Delivery Date.
- Choose the Pickup option for the order.
- You must be signed in to your Florabundance Online Account to see event pricing.
Also Included with your Registration:
- All cut flowers used during the event and design sessions
- Four Unique Design & Educational Sessions (including all necessary materials)
- Professional photos of your curated designs
- Daily lunch and a wonderful closing dinner
- Openining Night Meet & Greet plus Wine Tasting at the Fess Parker Resort, Sunday January 14th in the evening.
- Tour of Florabundance including breakfast and networking opportunities
- Transporation from the airport provided by Fess Parker Resort (arranged with the resort)
You can now book your hotel room and receive our group rate. If you have any specific Reservation requests or challenges please contact Emily Wasem who is Fess Parker's on-site Reservations Group Coordinator. Her e-mail address is email@example.com
and her direct line is 805-884-8587.
In order to obtain a refund for workshop registration fees, written notice of cancellation is required, to be received at the Florabundance office, by the dates noted below:
- By November 1, 2017 - for Full Refund
- By December 1, 2017 - for 50% Refund
- After December 2, 2017 - No Refund
Paid registrations are transferrable to another floral professional.
at left - gatthering flowers for a session at Inspirational Design Days 2017
Continuing education in floral design helps make our businesses more successful! It is a great incentive and investment as these are hands-on workshops where you will learn new techniques and get new ideas. In addition, you get to work with amazing flowers in a beautiful coastal setting while networking with other floral design professionals! To view some of the past events, check out #florabundancedesigndays and follow us on Instagram for the latest updates.