Great news for anyone who would love to experience a once in a lifetime trip and get behind the scenes access to amazing floral industry places! Joost is leading a trip to Holland this November!
Arrival in Holland on Monday, November 3rd and return to the USA on Saturday, November 8th.
What you’ll experience:
- Visit International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF) Expo
- FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Visit various flower growers, including the Rose breeder De Ruiter
- Visit behind the scenes at Aalsmeer – the world’s largest flower auction
- Visit Cultra and view a plethora of new floral design products
- See Holex in action – Holland’s market leader in the export of fresh-cut flowers to distant destinations serviced by airfreight
- Visit Zuidkoop, the floral designers for The Netherlands’s Royal Family
- Dinner at De Kas, where a greenhouse has been converted into a restaurant
- Optional Hands-On Design Class
- First class transportation and hotels included
- Most meals are included
- Private touring van with Joost, a Dutch native and floral industry expert, as the guide
It is simply amazing to think how many people are involved in every step of the floral industry: the breeders, the farmers, the airlines and shipping companies, the mind-blowing Aalsmeer auction operation, and the wholesale houses around the world. To experience this first hand is an eye-opening experience, and one that will make anyone appreciate the floral industry even more than they already do!
Take advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity to experience Holland!
The cost is $2,900 + airfare.
Limited spaces available.
Reserve your space with a deposit by August 1, 2014!